Have a concern or Issue...

    • Start at a child's school to see if your issue or concern can be resolved.
      • First, check with your child's teacher or case manager
      • If necessary, speak with your child's principal
    • If there is no resolution at the school level, contact the district special education office.
      • First, EC Program Specialist
      • Second, EC Director
      • If necessary, Superintendent's Office





    Have a question about the EC servcies and programs offered in Vance County Schools?  Do you have suggestions for improvemnet?  Let us help. Submit your questions by clicking HERE.


  • Vance County Schools

    Exceptional Children Department

    1724 Graham Avenue

    P.O. Box 7001

    Henderson, N.C. 27536

    252-492-2127, extension 2401

    Fax Number 252-438-6119