The first ever RoboVANCE robotics competition was filled with so much energy, creativity, and innovation as our elementary and middle school teams came together to solve exciting challenges using their robots and coding skills.
The 1st place robotics competition winners were
- The Dabney Little Rockets for K-2
- The Zeb Vance Magical RobotZ for 3-5
- The Vance Co. Middle Master Tech Builders for 6-8
The 1st place coding competition winners were
- The Aycock Smartics for 3-5
- The STEM Card Sharks #3 for 6-8
The Sportsmanship awards went to
- The Carver Coders for K-2
- The Dabney Rockets for 3-5
- The VCMS Master Tech Builders for 6-8
And the Most Valuable Player went to kindergarten, Kaiden Burwell from Pinkston Street Elementary School, who completed all of the robotics tasks by himself.
We are so proud of all of our robotics team members and coaches!